Project Manager at Nycom.
Nycom is a 38-year-old company focused on “Excellence and Customer Allegiance”. With offices throughout the Southeast, our specialty is interior construction involving laboratory casework (furniture), exhaust hoods and equipment for clients in the Educational, Industrial, Research and Healthcare markets.
Nycom is looking for a talented Project Manager with construction experience interested in joining our team working out of our Midlothian, VA office.
Job requirements are as follows:
- Responsible for completing each project on time, within budget and most importantly – satisfying our customer.
- Ability to effectively build solid business relationships with Architects, Facilities Personnel, End Users and General Contractors.
- Communicate in an accurate and timely fashion with all departments within Nycom, as well as our clients.
- Skilled at: understanding architectural plans and specifications; analyzing project scope; scheduling; purchasing; MEP Coordination; vendor follow-up; submittals; change orders; project close-out.
- Degree from a 4-year college with preference given to Engineering or Construction Management.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience as a project manager or project engineer in the construction industry after college.
Our compensation package includes:
- Salary plus bonus program
- 401-K matching
- Medical Benefits·
- Wellness program
The ideal candidate is very detail-oriented, organized, and able to manage time and priorities to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. If you meet our criteria and are looking for a challenging career, then Nycom is interested in you.
Opportunities for advancement are available.
A pre-employment physical, drug screen and background check will be a requirement to starting employment.